Side-by-side, flexible, and energy-efficient servo converter
Baumüller sets standards with the converter generation b maXX 5000. The further development of the successful b maXX series towards modular systems convinces with high-performance power units in air-cooled, water-cooled and cold plate cooling versions and with flexible expandability and the accessibility to an integrated communication concept. Standardized as well as complex automation solutions can be implemented with Baumüller’s converters and controllers within a power range between 1 and 90 kW.
The machine and installation requirements with regard to future reliability, flexible expansion possibilities and a simple adjustment to changed production processes were already considered during the preliminary development process stages of the b maXX 5000.
Individual modules easily can be removed or added over an integrated drive connect system without having to disconnect the entire drive system.
- Plug-in module, optionally with or without safety functions
- Three different safety modules with scalable functionality
- All modules with integrated parameter memory for safe and unsafe data
- Safety functions according to IEC 61800-5-2
- Power output for motor brake
- Choice of safety functions via local safe I/O or EtherCAT FSoE
Supply voltage: 207–528 V ± 0% AC, supply frequency: 50/60 Hz
Electronics supply: external 24 V DC
Clock frequency: 4 / 8 kHz
Certification: CE, cUL
Load cycles acc. to EN 61800
Height and depth without mounting brackets.
1) Depth air cooling / depth Coldplate
2) Depth water cooling
*) in preparation